Design & Management of Bridges
Bridges must be safe, pleasant, and economical. Moreover, they must be environmentally sound, easily manageable, have high seismic resistance, and aesthetic value. We meet all of these needs by adopting the latest technologies to our planning and design of bridges. Without compromising on quality, we emphasize on minimizing lifecycle cost of bridges in totality.
We also apply our Bridge Management System (BMS) including maintenance planning, and repair/reinforcement technologies, that enable to prolong the life of bridges.
- Steel, concrete, and other various types of bridges
- Underground structures
- Landscape simulations
- Temporary structures, construction and installation planning
- Nonlinear seismic response analysis and other types of structural analysis
- Asset management planning
- Survey, diagnosis, evaluation of existing bridges
- Deterioration estimation
- Aseismic reinforcement, and other retrofit designs