Physical & Chemical Analysis, Explanation
Clarifying the concentrations of various chemical substances in our living environment has become increasingly important in recent years. At our laboratories, we analyze trace chemicals in environmental samples (water, soil, air, organisms, etc) and various media (food, building material, electronic parts, etc) promptly and accurately using GC/MS, LC/MS and ICP.
We try to meet the individual client’s needs by adopting survey and analysis methods, such as measurements of pollutants (domestic and agricultural) in groundwater using Carbon/Nitrogen Isotopic Ratio Mass Spectroscopy, deposition dating measurements of sediment with 210Pb, and biological exposure tests for endocrine-disrupting compounds.
Accurate Measurements of all Types of Parameters by Physical and Chemical analyses
- Water, sediment, air, organisms, soil, waste
- Endocrine-disrupting compounds, such as vitellogenin, etc.
- Acute toxicity testing for fishes
- Asbestos concentrations in air, and asbestos content in building materials
- Investigation for sick building syndrome
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive products
- Pesticide residue in food
- Deposition dating measurements of sediment using 210Pb
- Carbon/Nitrogen Isotopic Ratio Mass Spectroscopy (estimation of pollution source in groundwater)
- Handling of ultra trace substances by clean room, etc.
- Stabilization and acceleration of pre-treatment by automation